Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's About Time I Post Something!

Wow, it's been almost a year since I wrote on this blog! So much has happened!
We stopped selling our product at Sanctuary Covenant Church for good, in December. It just seemed as though the need for Cd's has diminished. Most people buy their music online or from Itunes. Hard to compete with that!
I've been working hard on my other blog "The Coupon Sista". All the while, I've been feeling this urge to want to discuss the happenings in the Gospel industry. It's been a desire of mine not to give up complete on LLBM (Living Light for short), but to find a new way to share my burning desire for this music that uplifts my soul. So I've decided to use this blog as a way to share the latest info on the Christian community as well as reviews of books and of course, Gospel music. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with you all. So join me, it will be "outtadisworld"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More