Monday, April 12, 2010

Mom's Bible Review


Here's another book review that I did for The Coupon Sista blog that I wanted to share here.


I love reading, especially the Bible. I'm a busy mom and am always looking for inspiration to get me through the day.
That's why I like the "Mom's Bible, God's Wisdom for mothers". It has short, sweet notes throughout it by Bobbie Wolgemuth. The New Century Version is a bit different from what I'm use to, (I'm a King James or NIV kind of girl), but it's very easy to read and understand.
The look of this hardcover bible is both classy and elegant with paisley printed pages.
I found that this Bible's features were the best part. With many different topics to choose from, I could find a note to suit me for the day. The part I most enjoy is the "Walking In" topics, which help bring balance to my everyday life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More