Monday, September 5, 2011

Ambassador Tells All on 700 Club

Ambassador is back at it with his new release, "Stop The Funeral".  I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about how it would sound after his very public fall from grace.  But I have to say, it's a nice CD.  It's more mellow than his previous projects, which I guess is to be expected.

But, I still felt like something was lacking.  It seemed as though there were never any real explanation from him of what exactly took place.  Not that he has to tell all his business, but many fans have looked to him as a role model,  and sometimes even a pastor.  You kinda need to set the record straight- for them.

Then, a friend asked me if I had seen his television interview on the "700 Club".   She told me he appeared with his wife and I had better watch it.

Finally, I can now better understand (without all the grimy details) what he went through.  In fact, I know there are some saints that have gone through the same thing, whether they say it or not. 

I definitely have much more respect for him now.  As a huge fan, I felt like I was left hanging.  Now, I feel as though he has "cleared the air" on the matter and now it's time to move on!
Thank you, Ambassador.

If you haven't yet seen the interview on, take a look below.



So what do you think of the interview?  Does it seemed watered down to you?  Or are you glad he he just set the record straight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More