Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Can't Shake This Thing!

Have you ever had something in your heart that you felt you were called to do? Something that no matter what happened, you couldn't shake? That's what Living Light Books & Music is to me. I love this music! It's a part of me I can't deny, regardless of what road life takes me.
It's kind of a love/hate/love relationship. We tried to relaunch a year or so ago, but it didn't seem to take off.
But it keeps pulling at me. I can't let it go. It's in me!
Sooooooo...............
I'm going to do things a bit differently. Take it slow, but be more persistent. I plan to do more blogging about the Gospel Music industry, all the news, releases, etc.
I also plan to be real with you all. Share some personal feelings that I have and maybe a few You Tube videos.
And who knows, maybe y'all will want some music from us.
We'll see how it all plays out.
But for now, stay tuned. Ask questions. Leave requests. And by all means, please pray for us in our endeavours!
God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More