Friday, February 13, 2009

Living Light's Top 5 Cd's


So, what's getting play time in my car these days? Well, thought I'd tell you about my top 5 Cd's in the Living Light minivan.


  1. DJ Morph- International: This Cd just bangs! I love the compilation of Holy Hip Hop from all around the nation. From the East Coast to the Third Coast, there's something on this CD for everyone. My family loves it-my first pick.

  2. Coming at a close second, is 116 Clique member, Sho Baraka-Turn My Life Up. I had a hard time finding this CD. I couldn't really get it anywhere, and that's part of this reason why we chose to re-open Living Light Books and Music in the first place. No one should have to struggle to get good gospel music. And this one's a winner! Higher Love is my favorite cut on the project and this was the only song I listened to for about a week, no kidding!

  3. O.K. I love the E.P. so much and it's hard to place it third, but Go Get This! Rhema Souls-Dope Beats Good News You can name your price on this one but if you don't have it, you can still download it for free. Find out how in my previous post. http://livinglightbooksandmusic.blogspot.com/search/label/Hip%20Hop

  4. Marvins Winans Jr.-Image of a man. I hope you didn't sleep on this one. This CD is full of smooth vocals and contemporary urban beats that only a Winans can give you. Produced by heavy hitters Rodney Jerkins, Noel Fisher, and David Garcia.

  5. Last but certainly not least, Lecrae- Rebel. I know this project has been out for a while but this is one that just stays in our car! It never gets old! Someone told me they thought this was his best Cd to date. I thought "No way, you can't top "After The Music Stops, can you? Rebel proved me wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More